Okay. In case you don't already know it, I'm a photographer. I get asked lots and lots of questions so today's video is all about answering them. Being a photographer is truly an awesome experience and I'm blessed to be able to do what I love so much. Here are the questions. For answers, watch the video! 1. How'd I get started in photography?
2. How'd I learn photography?
3. How did I get my first client?
4. How do I find new clients?
5. What are some resources to learn photography?
6. What advice would I'd give a new photographer?
7. Who are my favorite photographers?
8. What are the most important things to learn about photography?
9. Can someone realistically make money as a photographer?
Remember that everyone starts somewhere. I started and just wasn't that good but developed my skill over time. Being a photographer is hard work but is definitely rewarding.